Thinking all who were effected by devastating hurricane Sandy. Here in Philadelphia we were not hit as hard as our neighbors in Delaware, New York and New Jersey. Please help in anyway you can!
Here are my Friday Favorites for this week:
- “Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together” on NBC, hosted by Matt Lauer – Jon Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Steven Tyler, Sting … celebs coming together and using their celebrity for good. I hope Snooki and the rest of that Jersey Shore cast are listening – and taking out their checkbooks.
For more about your favorite TV shows, including episode recaps, check out My Color TV
On the Computer –
- iheartorganizing – A Surprise Craft Room Before & After Story - a great story with an amazing end result! I love the rug!
- mamemima – halloween party! An amazing Halloween party from the invitations to the decorations, to the menu!
On the Sales Rack – Stock up on your Autumn Holiday Home Decor now!
- Pottery Barn – owl plates and lanterns, pumpkin candles, skeleton appetizer plates – and much more!
- Pier 1 Imports – metallic pumpkins, champagne mosaic hurricanes, floor vases and much more!
On the applause-o-meter –
- Congrats to Dana from circadee for being featured on Better Homes and Gardens for her Vintage Christmas Mantel!
- Congrats to Nina from les petits presents for being featured on Apartment Therapy for her Best Kids Halloween Party!
Nina talks about one of my favorite Halloween games, the donut-on-the-string game!
Pippa Middleton thinks this is a great party game too:
We played this growing up in my family as well!
On my Twitter Feed –
- Follow me @MMoFo as I countdown my final year of my thirties with a favorite movie quote each day! Join the conversation by retweeting if it’s one of your favorites – or guessing what movie the quote is from! Use #365moviestil40
This week’s quotes were:
Do you like apples? Well I got her number. How do you like them apples?
I carried a watermelon.
Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl. Now imagine she’s white.
Whenever I get gloomy about the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.
The only two choices for women; witch and sexy kitten. Oh you just said a mouthful there sister.
1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I always wanted and now I have it. I rule!
I hope you had a great week. Thanks for stopping by and reading. We say goodbye to October and Halloween fun –so that means– time for Thanksgiving! Even though Starbucks is already serving gingerbread lattes in the red cups – I will concentrate on the holidays in the correct order! Have a great weekend!