Here are all my favorite things from the past seven days.
On TV- Grey’s Anatomy is starting the pick up again – the last two weeks have been really good – reminding me of the original years. Seattle Grace Mercy West hasn’t seen its last days yet – thanks Harper-Averys! The Bachelor continues to drive me crazy – but of course – I am still watching. Like most seasons, I could care less who is chosen, (and I don’t even think Sean is cute – so I care even LESS than usual) but love to see the contestants fall in love, go on this journey, follow their hearts, be in it for the right reasons… blah , blah, blah. Suits - Hardman’s name is down – is Spector’s going up? and Scotty’s back, make Donna territorial – I love territorial Donna!
- My pick for Friday Favorite is — Scandal! Fitz has worked my last nerve – who does he think he is treating Olivia Pope like that? OH NO HE DIDN’T! And becoming a stalker too?? (And more crossover in Shondaland — Jake is Teddy’s patient turned husband from Grey’s!)
On the Computer -
- iheartorganizing – Organized Pantry Round-Up – fantastic ideas on how to organize your pantry space and keep your kitchen clean and user-friendly. One of my favorite pantries from this entry is from Jenna Sue- Operation Pantry Remodel: The Reveal! So many great ideas in this remodel. Here is the picture:
On the page -
- Real Simple Magazine – March issue – 5 Tough Parental Talks by Emma Johnson … this article isn’t what you might think it’s about – no birds and the bees. It’s how to talk to your parents about getting older, their wishes if they get sick, and if they have a will. No online link to this article – but worth buying the magazine to read it. As uncomfortable as it may be, in order to respect your parents wishes and have less decisions to make during an emergency – these conversations are very important to have. Here is an article with similar themes from Real Simple online – How to Talk to Parents About Aging.
In the kitchen -
- DisneyFamily.com – 15 Dinners from your Pantry – recipes that use ingredients you most likely already have in your cabinets! No shopping required.
For the Kids -
- Awesome ideas for “Toddler Activity Bags.” Easy to throw in your purse to bring along when you need to keep your little one busy. Check out Tried & True and Chasing Cheerios for more details on what to put in Toddler Activity Bags and how to organize a Toddler Activity Bag Swap.
On my Twitter Feed – I love Jennifer Weiner’s tweets during the Bachelor – they are hilarious!
- Jennifer Weiner
@jenniferweiner “I have been praying for clarity this entire time.” But, alas, God watches The Biggest Loser. #bachelor.
Thanks for stopping by and reading My Friday Favorites. I’d love to hear all about your favorite things, so leave me a comment and let me know what you are loving this week. Keep the comments coming – remember the person who makes the 400th comment wins a prize! Have a great weekend!