Here are my Friday Favorites this week! Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and gearing up for a great 2013!
- TV is on its winter break right now and I can’t wait until new episodes start back in January! Here are my top 5 picks for best shows of 2012, plus the ones that fell off my DVR list at some point.
Tied for #1.
I was so excited for Season Two of both Once Upon a Time and Revenge and both have really disappointed me. Do you watch these shows? What do you think about the direction they are going?
For more about your favorite TV shows check out My Color TV
On the Computer -
- Apartment Therapy – Inspiration: Glass Dinner Plates - I think this idea is adorable – so may people “ba-humbugged” it in the comments – but I think it is a clever, inventive idea! And yes – if you don’t want the clocks – let guests take them – or create some fun decor with them in an office or study…like this idea from Curbly.com.
On the page -
- Glamour Magazine – 5 Beauty Lessons we Learned this Year from Kerry Washington - as you know from my TV picks – I love Kerry Washington in Scandal and she has great beauty tips too!
In the kitchen -
- Macaroni Kid Sweet-n’-Sticky Monkey Bread - this looks delicious and only an hour to make! I will be trying this recipe soon. Thanks to Cynthia at Macaroni Kid for passing this recipe along to me. [Cynthia has a lot of great recipes to make with kids - follow her Pinterest board for more great ideas: foodie (make with kids)]
For the Kids -
- BabyLit Board Books - Olivia got the Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice counting books for Christmas – they are so fantastic! Thanks Aunt Denise, Aunt Mary and Lilly!
On the Sales Rack –
- Paper Source Holiday Gift Wrap Items – stock up now for cheap and be all set next year!
On my Twitter Feed -
@chrisrock This is 40 is really funny . Lincoln not so funny. – I can’t wait to see both films!
I hope you had a great week. Leave a comment and let me know your favorite things this week. What are you watching, reading and cooking? I’d love to hear your top 5 shows this year – and which ones didn’t make the cut. This is my last Friday Favorites of 2012, thank you so much for reading and participating in the conversation!