The Back to School, Here Comes Fall addition!
Happy Labor Day Weekend – enjoy the extra day off from work!
- AWKWARD. - “Pick Me , Choose Me Love Me” — Ok so it’s a rip off from a very famous line in Grey’s Anatomy when Meredith pleaded to Derrick after she found out he was married — but all imitation is flattery right? Jenna’s gone from “That Girl” to “It Girl” after her blog goes public and everyone reads it. Now she must make the biggest decision of her life…Jake? Matty? Or her Mom?
** For more TV news, including AWKWARD. episode recaps, check out My Color TV – a tab at the top of this page.**
On the computer -
- Peanut Butter and Peppers: Drink Your Pie! - although I am not ready to say goodbye to summer – yummy fall foods and flavors are some things to look forward to. Trying this drink recipe is a must — both the coffee and non-coffee version!
On the page -
- GLAMOUR has some good articles about nail polish this month. First, 7 Nail Polish Colors that Work for Summer and Into Fall. When I got a pedicure last week the first thing I thought of when choosing a color was – it’s still summer, but I will have this into September. Next, I first saw this picture in Glamour’s Fashion Issue, co-edited by Victoria Beckham. I traced it back to the original blog it appeared on: The Daily Nail. What a great back to school manicure!
On the sales rack -
- Raymour & Flanigan’s Labor Day Sale! great prices on furniture for every room! We bought a new couch and chair that are being delivered this morning. I’m very excited! Love this living room below.
For your home or dorm room -
- The Container Store – Expert Tips & Ideas – Set Up a Study Zone – just in time for school to start, here are tips on how to set up a place with everything you need to hit the books.
In concert -
- MADONNA – I saw Madonna’s MDNA tour this week. I have seen her several times live and it is always an outlandish piece of work. Sets, lights, costumes, sound and dancing! Maybe I’m getting older – but the thing that amazed me most, was at the age of 54 she is still moving and dancing at top speed, the whole time, and in step with her 20-something year old dancers. Say what you will about her, if you are a fan or not, but that is pretty impressive.
On my twitter feed -
@MTVAwkward You can’t tell, but @JillianRoseReed and I were holding hands during this scene. We were terrified of THE JULIES. — @HiJessicaLu
Leave me a comment and tell me some of your favorite things from this week!
Thanks for reading and have a long great weekend!